Combining disparate materials to form something new and exciting can be a challenge. What outcomes will impress scholars and those in the creative industries alike? What kind of language will convey the right message to the broadest possible audience? With a graduate qualification in Research Commercialisation – focused on project management, project sustainability and knowledge transfer – I can help you pitch your grant, report, or creative work product to audiences outside of your normal area of expertise. I have worked with scientists and engineers to co-write grant applications, edited proposals in the sciences and social sciences, and understand that the needs of different sectors are often difficult to synthesise.
- Completing a doctoral candidature, publishing, and writing a thesis are all big challenges. I can help you to target appropriate training, conferences and publication outlets, improve the quality of your work, and choose options for disseminations (open access, blogging, outreach etc.).
- I listen and ask questions designed to bring out the creativity in your candidature, be it research, writing, or outputs. All discussions are summarised in a report for ease of implementation.
- Coaching takes place via Skype on an hourly basis as required. Please ask about a discount for purchasing hours in blocks. Although publication services are my specialty, I can help with any aspect of creating a creative and charismatic research project.
Creative Project Consultation
- If you are in the creative industries and need academic input on a creative project, look no further! If you are working on a project for a start-up or creative project that needs a scholarly approach, I can offer timely and scholarly input to your project.
- This includes a discussion of your project goals, areas for development, and scholarly goals (two hours on Skype or via email), and a comprehensive report.
- Ongoing support is available on an hourly basis, or on retainer. Please contact me for more information.
- This service is designed for those trying to combine academic and entrepreneurial goals, addressing areas of weakness through work with a dedicated creativity consultant.
For those interested in these services or with other editorial coaching needs, send me a message below for a quote!